PC gaming has come a long way since the days of simple 2D titles, and today’s market is filled with a wide variety of high-quality games to suit just about any taste. From fast-paced action games to immersive role-playing experiences, there’s something for everyone on the PC platform. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the most popular PC games right now that are currently available.
Here are Top of the 10 most popular PC games right now:
|1 : Fortnite||Activision Publishing|
|2 : League of Legends||Riot Games|
|3 : Counter-Strike: Globle Offensive||Valve|
|4 : Apex Legends||Electronic Arts|
|5 : Overwatch||Blizzard Entertainment|
|6 : World of Warcraft||Blizzard Entertainment|
|7 : Minecraft||Mojang Studios|
|8 : PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds)||Krafton|
|9 : Dota 2||Valve|
|10 : Valheim||Coffee Stain Studios|
As of 2022, some of the most popular PC games include:
- Fortnite: This battle royale game has taken the world by storm with its fast-paced action and creative building mechanics. Players fight to be the last one standing on a constantly shrinking island, using weapons and resources they gather along the way.
- League of Legends: This multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game has a massive player base and is known for its strategic gameplay and deep champion pool. Players choose a champion and work with their team to destroy the enemy nexus, while also defending their own.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: This first-person shooter has been a popular esports title for many years. Players can choose to play as terrorists or counter-terrorists and try to complete objectives or eliminate the other team.
- Apex Legends: This battle royale game, set in the same universe as the Titanfall series, has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. Players choose a unique character with special abilities and drop into a map with their team, trying to be the last team standing.
- Overwatch: This team-based first-person shooter has a diverse cast of characters, each with their own unique abilities. Players work together to complete objectives and defeat the enemy team.
- World of Warcraft: This massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) has been around for over 15 years and is still going strong. Players create a character and explore a vast fantasy world, completing quests and fighting monsters.
- Minecraft: This sandbox game allows players to explore, build, and survive in a vast world made of blocks. There are no specific goals, so players are free to create and do whatever they want.
- PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds): This battle royale game drops players onto a deserted island with nothing but the clothes on their back, and they must scavenge for weapons and resources in order to be the last one standing.
- Dota 2: This MOBA game has a large and dedicated player base, known for its complex gameplay and high skill ceiling. Players choose a hero and work with their team to destroy the enemy base.
- Valheim: This survival game has gained a lot of popularity in recent months, with players building and surviving in a procedurally generated Norse-themed world filled with dangers such as vicious beasts and undead warriors.
These are just a few examples of the many popular PC games available. The popularity of a game can vary over time, so it’s always a good idea to keep an eye on the current trends.